If you cannot log into the photools.com customerWeb
- Use copy/paste to transfer your email name and license from the share-it! purchase email to the input fields in the log in form.
- Add www.photools.com and www.photoolsweb.com to your Trusted Sites when you work with Internet Explorer.
- Make sure you allow the web site photools.com and photoolsweb.com to set session cookies (default setting in all browsers).
- Temporarily disable all kinds of personal firewalls and similar security software.
- Clear the cache of your browser.
- Click on the Forgotten License Code link at the bottom of the log-in form to request your license code. If your email is know, the system sends your license code to the registered email address.
- Clear the cache of your browser (Important!).
- Restart your browser.
- Try another browser.
- If you have downloaded an incomplete file, delete the incomplete file on your disk before downloading again.
- If the download always stops at about the same size (amount of data downloaded), it’s probably the browser cache, the TEMP folder containing some left-overs from a previous failed download attempt, or it’s your proxy server.
- Temporarily disable your virus checker. Don’t forget to re-enable after the download has completed.
- If the download takes very long or never completes, check your firewall settings.
- Temporarily disable all kinds of download accelerators, personal firewalls and similar software
- Retry the download
- Add www.photools.com and www.photoolsweb.com to the “Trusted Sites” when you use Internet Explorer
To verify that the downloaded file is complete and valid, you can use a SHA1 checksum tool to calculate the checksum of the file on your disk and compare the result with the checksum displayed in the customerWeb.
Contact Us if this does not solve your problem.