Whether your file collection consists of 30,000 or 300,000 files, finding specific files without a proper digital asset management system can be a challenge. IMatch comes equipped with a full range of tools which make finding any file a matter of seconds.
Smart: Timeline, Collections and Categories
These features (see below for more info) automatically group, order and categorize your files by things like date, rating, label, location, camera model, lens, author, etc. Using these features avoids a lot of searching in the first place.
Easy: File Window Search
The search bar in the File Window allows you to quickly search file names and the complete metadata contained in your files. It offers easy options to perform AND and OR searches as well.
The Filter Panel offers over 50 powerful filter functions. Filters can be applied to any object (entire database, drives, folders, media, categories, collections, timeline nodes, ...) which makes them even more flexible. There are filters for:
- Rating, Label, Rejects, Bookmarks, Flags, ...
- File attributes like hidden, off-line, rejects, read-only, ...
- File names, file formats and file sizes
- Image orientation & dimensions (portrait, landscape, HD, ...
- Image location and GPS coordinates
- Metadata filters
- Folders, category & collections
- Main colors in the image
- IMatch Attributes
Handy: Content-based Searches
IMatch includes functions to search
- for duplicate files
- for visually similar images
- by drawing a sketch of the files you're looking for
- for files taken near locations you have defined