What is Digital Asset Management (DAM)?
Digital Asset Management provides solutions to store, organize, find, retrieve, view, process, print and share digital files. Other terms for this are image management, photo management or photo cataloging.
- Easy to use for beginners
- Highly flexible and customizable for expert users
- Packed with features
- Works great with Adobe Lightroom® and other RAW processors, image editors, audio & video software, PDF & Office applications...
- Fully functional and free 30-day trial version
- Build from ground-up as an Open System
- Never locks you in
- Supports all relevant metadata standards (IPTC, EXIF, XMP, GPS, PDF, ID3, ...)
- Metadata Working Group compliant
- Supports all major image and RAW formats, Office, PDF, MP3, video and all other files
- Handles large collections with hundreds of thousands of files
- Adapts to your workflow and manages your files where they are
- Direct and personal support by the developers
- Large and helpful user community
Try IMatch for Free with the fully functional 30-day trial version.
Visit the IMatch Learning Center for free video tutorials. See IMatch in action.
IMatch On Any Device
The exciting IMatch Anywhere™ technology enables you to access IMatch databases remotely, from any device and operating system.
Browse IMatch DAM contents via any modern web browser, using the free IMatch WebViewer™ app.
Finally, an easy, affordable and flexible digital asset management solution you can use at home as well as in your company or institution. Super-quick deployment and easy maintenance - full IMatch DAM power.
Try IMatch Anywhere for Free with the fully functional TRIAL Edition.
People talking about IMatch
- Computer Vision and Machine Learning in IMatch
- The Adobe Lightroom® Importer App
- Translating IMatch Apps with the App Translator
- What's New in IMatch 2017?
- Free Controlled Vocabularies for IMatch
- IMatch Anywhere released
- IMatch Anywhere FAQ
- Putting Some Smarts into File Names
- Use Adobe® Lightroom and IMatch 5 together
- Export Metadata with the Text Exporter
- Use IMatch Pack & Go For Quick And Easy Backups
- How to Find Files Without Metadata