What is Digital Asset Management (DAM)?
Digital Asset Management provides solutions to store, organize, find, retrieve, view, process, print and share digital files. Other terms for this are image management, photo management, photo cataloging or photo organizer.
- Easy to use for beginners
- Highly flexible and customizable for expert users
- Packed with features
- Manages your files where they are. No need to change your file organization
- Works great with Adobe Lightroom® and other RAW processors, image editors, audio & video software, PDF & Office applications...
- Adapts to your workflow
- Build from ground-up as an Open System. Never locks you in
- Supports all common metadata standards (IPTC, EXIF, XMP, GPS, PDF, ID3, ...)
- Manages all major image and RAW formats, Office, PDF, MP3, video and all other files
- Integrated IMatch AI for face recognition
- Automatic keywording with the IMatch AutoTagger
- Integrated map module with reverse geocoding to add and edit GPS coordinates and location data
- Handles large collections with hundreds of thousands of files
- Direct and personal support by the developers
- Large and helpful user community
Try IMatch for Free with the fully functional 30-day trial version.
Visit the IMatch Learning Center for free video tutorials. See IMatch in action.
IMatch On Any Device
Thanks to the IMatch Anywhere™ technology you can now access IMatch databases remotely, from any device and operating system. Browse IMatch DAM contents in any modern web browser with the free IMatch WebViewer™ app.
10 Minute Setup and Easy Maintenance
Finally, an easy, affordable and flexible digital asset management solution you can use at home as well as in your company or institution. Super-quick deployment and easy maintenance - full IMatch DAM power.
Try IMatch Anywhere for Free with the fully functional TRIAL Edition.
People talking about IMatch
- The IMatch Help System
- What's New in IMatch 2020?
- What's New in IMatch Anywhere 2019?
- The Adobe Lightroom® Importer App
- Free Controlled Vocabularies for IMatch
- IMatch Anywhere FAQ
- Putting Some Smarts into File Names
- Use Adobe® Lightroom and IMatch together
- Export Metadata with the Text Exporter