What is Digital Asset Management (DAM)?
Digital Asset Management provides solutions to store, organize, find, retrieve, view, process, print and share digital files.
- Easy to use for beginners
- Highly flexible and customizable for expert users
- Packed with features
- Fully functional and free 30-day trial version
- Vendor-independent, works with all your software
- Build from ground-up as an Open System
- Never locks you in
- Supports all relevant metadata standards (IPTC, EXIF, XMP, GPS, PDF, ID3, ...)
- Supports all major image and RAW formats, Office, PDF, MP3 and all other files
- Adapts to your workflow and manages your files where they are
- Direct and personal support by the developers
- Large and helpful user community
IMatch On Any Device
The exciting IMatch Anywhere™ technology enables you to access IMatch databases remotely, from any device and operating system.
Browse IMatch DAM contents via any modern web browser, using the free IMatch WebViewer™ app.
Finally, an affordable but flexible digital asset management solution you can use at home as well as in your company or institutional network. Super-easy deployment and maintenance - full IMatch power.
- Free Controlled Vocabularies for IMatch
- How to Upgrade to IMatch 5.5
- Putting Some Smarts into File Names
- Use Adobe® Lightroom and IMatch 5 together
- Export Metadata with the Text Exporter
- Export KML files for Google Earth™
- Use IMatch Pack & Go For Quick And Easy Backups
- How to Find Files Without Metadata
Support & Contact
We love our products and we really care for our users. This is why we provide exceptional support.
Click here for support info, the photools.community and even a direct email link to the developers...