photools.com is a leading developer of Digital Asset Management (DAM) . Since 1998 we have been developing and supporting reliable image management and cataloging software for professional and amateur photographers, scientists, corporate and governmental users.
Professional Products — Reliable. Affordable. Fast. Flexible.
German engineering combined with hands-on photographic skills. That’s the reason why so many users from over 60 countries trust photools.com products since 1998.
IMatch 5 is a Digital Asset Management database system. It solves the problem of cataloging and managing collections of digital files by making them searchable and accessible. IMatch provides tools for organizing, finding, viewing, presenting, processing and converting images, music, videos, PDF and Office documents and other digital assets.
- Easy to use for beginners
- Highly flexible and customizable for expert users
- Packet with features
- Vendor-independent, works with all your software
- Build from ground-up as an Open System, never locks you in
- Supports all relevant metadata standards (IPTC, EXIF, XMP, GPS, PDF, ID3, …)
- Adapts to your workflow and manages your files where they are
- Direct and personal support by the developers
- Large and helpful user community
Click here for detailed information about IMatch 5.
The Independent DAM
Don’t lock yourself into a specific RAW processor or DAM solution. IMatch keeps your data free and fluid by implementing established and open metadata standards like XMP, IPTC and EXIF. Freely choose the RAW processor, image editor and other software you want to use now and in the future.
How People Work With IMatch
Click on these icons to see how these people use IMatch to manage their images, videos, PDF and MP3 files, Office documents and other digital assets:
Let IMatch help you organizing, cataloging and managing your digital images, documents and other digital assets. Manage your metadata professionally. Work quicker, organize better and free time for other things. IMatch works great with your RAW processor and image editor, integrates other software and allows you to manage all your files in one application.
- IMatch Overview
- Download the Free Trial Version
- Independent User Reviews on Capterra.com
- Contact us if you have questions or need more information.
Featured Knowledge Base Articles:
- Use Adobe® Lightroom and IMatch 5 together
- Create stylish Juicebox® Web Galleries directly in IMatch
- Export Metadata and Attributes with the Text Exporter
- Use IMatch Pack & Go For Quick And Easy Backups
- View the entire Knowledge Base Archive