IMatch 2020 has been released today

Started by Mario, February 27, 2020, 02:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mario

After working almost a year on this, I'm really happy and proud to announce the availability of IMatch 2020 today.
This is the first generation of IMatch which comes with a built-in AI, in addition to numerous other awesome new features.

For all details and an entertaining overview video produced especially for this event, see:

IMatch 2020 - What's New?

Upgrading to IMatch 2020

Upgrading is easy. IMatch 2020 is an evolutionary upgrade and works with your existing database and settings.
Just download IMatch 2020 from the customer portal and install as usual.

All IMatch users are encouraged to upgrade to IMatch 2020 as soon as possible.
It not only has exciting new features, but also contains important bug fixes, up-to-date versions of 3rd party components and security updates in all important modules.

IMatch 2020 upgrades your existing database(s) to the new format automatically on first open.
The new format is required to support all the new features, from the IMatch Graph to Face Recognition to IMatch Events.
The IMatch 2020 database format is not compatible with older IMatch versions. If you run IMatch on multiple computers, update them all.

For step-by-step instructions and important info, please see:

Upgrading to IMatch 2020 - what you need to do

Upgrade Fee

I'm afraid, but IMatch 2020 is a fee-based upgrade.
I gave you IMatch 2019 for free last year. I hope you all remember.
I've also raised the price for IMatch a bit, after over 6 years of stability.

As per my fair update & upgrade policy, users with a license for IMatch 2018/2019 get a 40% discount on the regular price.

After logging into the customer portal you will see your personal discount voucher right at the top.
Click on the green button to upgrade. Your 40% discount is automatically applied and you|ll see the reduced price in the myCommerce shopping basket.

Please show your support for IMatch and my hard work by purchasing your upgrade soon.
This ensures a continuation of the product, this community and allows me to provide you with the best DAM software now and in the future.

Free Upgrades

All users who have bought or upgraded to IMatch 2019 on or after July 1. 2019 get this upgrade for free.
Your account has already been updated and you can download IMatch 2020 from the customer portal.

IMatch Anywhere

IMatch Anywhere 2019.11.2 has also been released today. This version is compatible with IMatch 2020.

Important: IMatch Anywhere PLUS Users

If you have an IMatch Anywhere 2019 PLUS license (which combines licenses for IMatch and IMatch Anywhere) please DO NOT upgrade now.
The latest IMatch Anywhere version 2019.8.2 and matching IMatch 2019 version are the most recent products available for your IMatch Anywhere 2019 PLUS license. Your license does not cover IMatch 2020.

As soon as IMatch Anywhere 2020 is released (release date not yet available) there will be a matching Plus package or sidegrade update offer.

Discussion

A for IMatch 2020 has been created in the General Discussion board.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook