IMatch 5.4.18

Started by BanjoTom, August 09, 2015, 04:40:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanjoTom

Downloaded and installed with NO problems at all.  I have tried the new Utility script "File Name Digit Match" and already find it very useful.  Thanks again for the great work, Mario!   :) 
— Tom, in Lexington, Kentucky, USA

Aubrey

I'm having network errors each time I download, goes fine for 67.2 Mb and then download rate goes to 0 and I get a network error. Network appears to be ok...Tried about 5 times now. Perhaps many are downloading at this time...

Using Windows 10.

I'll keep persisting!

Now tried different PC and Windows 7. Same issue at 67.2 download goes to zero.

Aubrey.

Mario

The download server is basically idling, less than 3% utilization. I have downloaded the file in less than 30 seconds just now. Looks good.

It is the same server that hosts this community so if there was trouble...

Network errors halfway through a download are often caused by anti-virus software, 'download accelerators' or proxy servers. If you use such software/systems, try to disable them temporarily.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

Aubrey

Changed from Chrome to Firefox, and used Windows 7 machine. finally downloaded... bizarre!

Well we know what Mario thinks of Google  ;D
Aubrey.

Mario

Quote from: Aubrey on August 09, 2015, 06:56:20 PM
Changed from Chrome to Firefox, and used Windows 7 machine. finally downloaded... bizarre!
Well we know what Mario thinks of Google  ;D
Aubrey.
This sounds like some sort of add-on you have in Firefox interferes. I used FF, Chrome and IE11 and even Edge for my tests.

Trying another browser is one of the tips on the download problems help page.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

Ger

Mario,
When reading the release notes of the new version and clicking 'See the corresponding help topic' in the Quick View Panel comment, I do get a 'This page can't be displayed' error message.

The 'Navigating Between Files' topic does exist and raises my appetite for sushi...  ;)

Ger

Mario

Well, release notes are old when you read them. I cannot fix them in retrospective, and if I would in the next release, nobody would care anymore  ;D
The link is broken, looks like a cut/paste error. Hard to do everything right, there are over 50 steps I have to perform in shipping an update...and it's quite warm today. And Sunday!
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator

Ger

Realise that, it was indeed intended as a FYI (for your information) only.

Enjoy the remainder of the Sunday!

Panther

Download and installation went smoothly (Chrome and Win 8.1) - no issues so far.

Thanks for the continued improvements.

HaWo

Download with FireFox and WIN 10 was o.k.
Hans-Wolfgang

ggblue

No Problems with the download by Win7 and Firefox. Evrything worked as expected.
ggblue

Menace

Download with Vivaldi (Chromium) and Win 10; without any problems.