If you cannot log into photools.com or the Download Center
- Use copy/paste to transfer your user name and password from the share*it! registration email to the browser dialog
- Add www.photools.com and www.photoolsweb.com to your “Trusted Sites” when you work with Internet Explorer
- Make sure you allow the web site photools.com and photoolsweb.com to set session cookies (default setting in all browsers)
- Temporarily disable all kinds of personal firewalls and similar security software
- Clear the cache of your browser.
Problems with downloading from www.photools.com or the photools.com Download Center
- Clear the cache of your browser (Important!)
- Restart your browser
- If you have downloaded an incomplete file (“This is not a valid Win32 application”), delete the incomplete file on your disk before downloading again
- Temporarily disable your virus checker. Don’t forget to re-enable after the download has completed.
- If the download takes very long or never completes, check your firewall settings.
- Temporarily disable all kinds of download accelerators, personal firewalls and similar software
- Retry the download
- Add www.photools.com and www.photoolsweb.com to the “Trusted Sites” when you use Internet Explorer
Side note: photools.com is hosted on multiple high-end UNIX SUN Enterprise systems, with high-bandwidth connections into the entire Internet. Our servers are very reliable and continuously monitored.
Contact Us if this does not solve your problem.