Restoring Lost Data

Started by Darius1968, April 14, 2024, 10:30:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darius1968

In an attempt to troubleshoot IMatch, I deleted and reinstalled IMatch.  Between the deletion and reinstall process, I deleted the folder:  (1) C:\Program Files\photools.com, as well as various other folders on my IMatch installation drive containing the text photools.com

The result I have now is that I still haven't resolved my original problem, but in the process I have created a very minor problem:  That I no longer have some of the file window layouts that I have recently created and some entries that I've made in the IMatch Notepad are gone.  Given that I have a full system image backup from not more than a week ago, what folders would I have to restore to get these back? 

Also, in my troubleshooting, have I completely wiped IMatch off my system, or are there other steps I must also take to be sure that when I reinstall, it is as if IMatch is being installed on my system for the very first time. 

Thanks. 

Mario

-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook