Stack Panel Details

Started by Aubrey, November 25, 2020, 05:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aubrey

Is it possible to change the detail selection in the stack panel pop-up? I've looked in the help file. I think it's hard wired.
It would be great to see the exposure in the details pop-up. Especially as stacking is likely to be used to stack bracketed shots.
Aubrey.

Mario

You cannot make custom changes to the text displayed under the thumbnail in Stack/Version panels.
If you enable the "Details" option with <D> it shows the file name, collections and the stack/version icon.

When you hover the mouse cursor above the upper-right corner of the thumbnails in the Stack/Version panel, IMatch displays the File Window Tip. If you include the info you want to see there, you can also see it in the Stack/Version panel tip.

You can also with Ctrl+Shift+S, R open the stack files in a new Result Window, which allows you to see all info you want by selecting the appropriate layout.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

Aubrey

Quote from: Mario on November 25, 2020, 06:05:37 PM
When you hover the mouse cursor above the upper-right corner of the thumbnails in the Stack/Version panel, IMatch displays the File Window Tip. If you include the info you want to see there, you can also see it in the Stack/Version panel tip.

Exactly what I was looking for, thank you.
I have not customized  "File window Tip", as I had never used it.
I was getting all the file information from  ;) my customized "Edit Layouts".

File Windows Tip wil be most useful after a small amount of customization

BTW: I notice that the default lines in my setup contain the old "::" parameter format, modifying to the new shortcodes.

Mario

QuoteBTW: I notice that the default lines in my setup contain the old "::" parameter format, modifying to the new shortcodes.

This is why this was mentioned in the release notes  ;)
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook