IMA Webviewer magyar felület fordításához segítség kérése (HUN)

Started by mastodon, January 01, 2019, 09:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mastodon

Lefordítottam az IMatch Webviewer korábbi (2017) felületét magyarra, és Mario ezt a fordítást már beépítette a legújabb változatba (2019). Eztán megcsináltam a a legújabb fordítását, egy-két tétel kivételével. Mario ezt is beépítette a translations.js fájlba. Ebből a topicból lehet letölteni. Használati utasítás alább, angolul.
Sajnos még több helyen nem igazán találó a fordítás, ehhez szeretnék segítséget kapni. Köszi!

I have made the Hungarian translation of IMA Webviewer GUI, version 2017. Mario incorporated it in the new 2019 version. I have now translated the GUI of the version 2019, and Mario had made the necessery translations.js with it. You can download it from this topic.
Usage:
1. Make a backup copy of the file "...\IMatchViewer\imatch\translations\translations.js"
2. Replaxe this file with the attached file above.
3. Start your browser to see your new translations. Note: You may need to press <Ctrl>+<F5> to force a reload without cache.

It need some polishing, if anybody could help, please post it here. Thank you.

Mario

Thank you for helping with the translation of IMatch Anywhere WebViewer.

I don't know how many users from Hungary use it (I don' collect this kind of data) but hopefully this helps some users from your country.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook