Colour-coding for @keywords

Started by sinus, September 13, 2013, 08:31:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sinus

Hi Mario,
If I have some colour-coded categories, they appear, if I wish this, under each thumb. I think, quite a lot of users does use this great feature.

Know, the same is true for the special cat @Keywords. Unfortunately I have a lot of keys (like other user too, I guess), and want highlight some, that they appears in the Keyword-Panel also in a colour. COOL feature.

But the same colour does also appear under each thumb ... and I end with a lot of panels under each thumb, but I would not like to have the @keys-colours under each thumb.

My proposal: it would be great, if we could choose in the @keywords-category, if they should appears in the Keyword-Panel OR/AND under each thumbs.
Best wishes from Switzerland! :-)
Markus

Mario

IMatch 5.0.126 adds a new mode for category colors. You can now color-code them, but hide the color from the category bar in the file window. This allows you to decide which colors you deem important enough to show up under each thumbnail. The Category View, Category Panel and the Keywords Panel always show the category colors.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook