How to get rid of the number group seperator in OID

Started by baardman, December 27, 2017, 07:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baardman

I'm trying to convert my script from IMatch5 to IMatch2017.

I generate my website pages from IMatch by selecting a category and run a script which makes smaller sized images, thumbnails and tailored html and css pages. For exporting images I've to call the Imageprocessor. In the filename of the exported file I want to use the OID. I discovered that the Imageprocessor uses the number group seperator in the OID (12.321 instead of 12321). In the scripting environment I get the OID without the number group seperator (which I want!).

I'm probably looking at the wrong places, but I can't figure out what options I have (and in what syntax) to format the OID tag in the Imageprocessor.

So I've two questions:
- what is the proper format syntax for {File:OID|?????} to get something like 12321 instead of 12.321
- where can I find a complete list and syntax description for formatting tag values

Mario

Numeric variables by default use the number format configured for the current user in Windows. This includes decimal point/comma, thousands separators etc.

Use {File.OID|cast:int} to get the raw number, without any formatting.

For this and many other examples, plus a full list and explanation of all available formatting functions, see the Variables help topic in the IMatch help.
Just click on Variables in the table of contents tree on the left. To open the help, press <F1> anywhere in IMatch or go to Help menu > Open the Help System.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

baardman

Thnkx Mario. Hmmmm I've been clicking and searching around in the help file and couldn't the find right info. And apparantly it's just under the topic variables. I've found it now  :o.

Mario

Many IMatch features allow you the use of variables. Since this is such a central concept it has its own top-level topic.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook