IMA Viewer Size Settings

Started by jeknepley, September 24, 2017, 04:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeknepley

Viewer size setting changes revert back to their previous original values after logout. Is there any way to change this behavior?

Mario

What did you do, exactly? You changed what to what and how?

I open the Settings page and change the image size settings to LARGE 1600 pixel.
Click Save button to save the changes.
Close the settings page. Re-open it. Setting still LARGE 1600 pixel.

Use the Log-out command in the menu.
Close the browser.

Re-open browser, log in. Viewer size setting still LARGE 1600 pixel.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

jeknepley

Quote from: Mario on September 24, 2017, 06:26:50 PM
What did you do, exactly? You changed what to what and how?

I open the Settings page and change the image size settings to LARGE 1600 pixel.
Click Save button to save the changes.
Close the settings page. Re-open it. Setting still LARGE 1600 pixel.

Use the Log-out command in the menu.
Close the browser.

Re-open browser, log in. Viewer size setting still LARGE 1600 pixel.

What did I do? Exactly what you described you had done. However, after I log-out, the Viewer setting is back to its original setting of MEDIUM 1200PX when I log back in. Ditto after opening a new browser window.

Another oddity is that Stored Setting no longer shows any stored items in a list even though the white circle with an "x" at the end if its navigator line shows that settings were saved.

If you have no other ideas, I'll uninstall/reinstall IMA and see if that does anything,

Mario

All this data is stored on a per-user basis in the central storage database in IMWS.
IMatch WebViewer should report when there are problems storing your settings.

Which version of IMatch WebViewer are you using?
Are there any errors or warnings reported in the IMatch WebServices log file? You can access the log file directly from the controller application of in the TEMP folder on your system.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook