IMatch Discussion Boards > Online Help and other Documentation

Templates explanation

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mario:
The feedback link at the bottom of each help topic is one way to request changes in the help, like

"Please add an example that shows how to..."

The FAQ board here in the community is another place. I hope that users who figure out something cool, or something they consider helpful for others, do a post.

Mario:

--- Quote from: JohnZeman on August 19, 2013, 11:00:40 PM ---What I use metadata templates for is to add location metadata to the selected images.
--- End quote ---

Locations would be another way to add GPS coordinates plus address information to an image. You can create and edit locations in the Map Panel.

Mario:

--- Quote from: HansEverts on August 19, 2013, 09:34:12 PM ---Just as a test I made a template called Length with a tag FocalLength. The red dot was put on Set and the blue dot on Clear. I selected images with a blue dot and ran the template. The blue dots disappeared, but there were no red dots.
--- End quote ---

This was a bug. Fixed for build 108.

DigPeter:
@Hans
Another use of Metadata Template is discussed in the thread:
https://www.photools.com/community/index.php?topic=627.0
particualry dcb's post.

HansEverts:

--- Quote from: Mario on August 20, 2013, 08:08:29 AM ---
The FAQ board here in the community is another place. I hope that users who figure out something cool, or something they consider helpful for others, do a post.

--- End quote ---

I agree that is critical. I learn as much from the forum as from the manual. Problem is of course that each topic that is clarified opens a world of new topics screaming for clarification. I certainly have enough to go on for a while. Thanks, this is great and very stimulating.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version