Started by jelvers, December 29, 2016, 12:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jelvers

I was very enthusiastic in the beginning and I am even more enthusiastic after playing around with it for a couple of days. Most of the "issues" I encountered were due to the fact that I didn't really fully utilise the incredible SEARCH power of the software. In my network at home the response speed is second to none. Mind you, I am dealing with ca. 120.000 photos! I never had a crash so far (unheard of w.r.t. "networking software"). Using the WebViewer in Goggle's Chrome browser with my Labtop, Nexus 7 tablet or my Galaxy S7 is not a  problem at all. Everything just works fine and intuitively. The display from my Galaxy S7 or Nexus 7 Tablet to my TV runs very smoothly with Google Home/Chromecast stick.

In summary it is exacty that piece of addon for IMatch I was waiting for. I just felt to give you all this feedback.

Many thanks, Mario, for this great achievement. Really, highly recommended!

Regards, Juergen  :) :) :)

Mario

Thanks, Juergen for your feedback and encouraging words. Much appreciated  :)

Publishing 120,000 assets with excellent performance is great.
IMWS can deliver this performance also for many concurrent users.
I hope that this will attract new users to IMatch - users who need to manage large asset collections on a budget.

Over the past months, the Beta testers and myself worked very hard to make IMatch Anywhere 1.0 as good as possible.
From software to installation process to documentation to video tutorials, everything was created to make it as easy as possible to install, configure and use IMatch Anywhere.

I'm very happy to say that feedback is very positive.
Naturally there have been a few problems here and there. And some bugs have been found as well. But that's great.

Over the past week, I've learned a lot from the feedback and questions from the first users. Like yours above.
I've updated the help and online FAQ to include answers to common questions and to have better info where users had problems.
A soon-to-be released update (2017.1.4) will address all bugs found so far and also includes some improvements based on user feedback.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook