General layout question

Started by Gerd, August 03, 2013, 12:48:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gerd

Dear Mario,

if I look at my 'Workspace' with all the little windows left and right, then the sliders or slidebars are (for me) very showy. If I compare it a little bit with Lightroom, there are these slideres small and more in the background and, if not used, coloured light grey ... it gives me more attention to my actual wishes, to work with the pictures.

Do you see a possibility, to modify the visibility and clean-up the amount of all these sliders?

Regards
Gerd

[attachment deleted by admin]
_______
Regards
Gerd

Mario

I would need to create a completely new skin for the user interface toolkit in order to create the custom scroll bars you want. Not very likely, sorry. This can result in a week or two of work, and there is plenty other stuff already on my list.

If you volunteer I can send you some tools and a small set of instructions on how to drag the graphics for scroll bars and other user interface elements in Photoshop. Maybe 50 or so graphics are needed for the scroll bars, and their various states. Let me know.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

Gerd

Hi Mario,

:D, if you can wait till end of year! I'm now busy to look for new job's. My actual one is finishing end of October.

May be you haven one for me ...  ;)

At moment I'm also busy with PS CS6 (English), Lightroom (German, Dutch, Netherlands), MS Office Prof. 2007, 2010 & 2013 (German, English, Dutch), Windows 7 & 8 (English & Dutch), Smatphones (Android & WP) ...

Regards
Gerd
_______
Regards
Gerd