Add "Locate in Thesaurus" to context menu of filter results in Keyword Panel

Started by Damit, March 08, 2024, 04:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damit

When I filter to search for keywords, sometimes the word I am searching for is not currently a keyword. Usually, the word I want to add would is a leaf of the filter term the keyword elicits, or it is related in such a way that if I could go straight to the Thesaurus from the filter result right-click elicited context menu, I could quickly add the data in the appropriate place. 
As things stand, I have to click "Go to Keyword" and then click "Locate in Theasarus" from the keyword's context menu. Since I am still building my CV, this happens quite often, and that extra step is cumbersome. It would be great if "Locate Keyword" was added to the Filter's context menu to remove this extra step. Hopefully this does not require a lot of work and is considered an improvement to the program.

Tveloso

If you use the Keyboard Shortcuts, it's a little quicker (Ctrl+G, then Ctrl+T).

I mostly use the entry field at the top of the Keywords Panel, and also often have a need to add something new to the Thesaurus while making those entries.  It would be nice to have a similar functionality in that area as well.

I just click the Thesaurus Manager icon in the ribbon in that instance...but then we have to search in the Thesaurus Manager, for the Keyword Path that was already visible in that result list.  I'm a little more "keyboard centric", so it would be great to have a Ctrl+T (or similar) Keyboard Shortcut available in the result list (arrow down, then Ctrl+T, to go directly to that branch in the Thesaurus Manager)...

--Tony