IMA Trial: "Etwas ging schief :-("

Started by Rene Toepfer, April 06, 2021, 09:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rene Toepfer

Afterwards changing the category of a picture, I get a message "Etwas ging schief :-(". Unfortunatelly I cannot see what went wrong.
When I look at the IMATCH_WEBSERVICE_LOG.TXT I've found out that there is line 166 which shows that the DB file was opened in read-only mode. The read-only checkbox is unchecked at the settings. The remaining trial periode contains 25 days. If I compare with IM, the DB files should be opened in read-only mode earliest afterwards expired evaluation period.
I have changed the folder of the DB file, started IMWS also with administrative credentials (which is standard). The folder containing the DB file and the DB file itself are having full access rights. I have also un- and reinstalled IMA with a new configuration.
The DB file was checked with IMatch2020 without any errors.

Mario

Trial versions of IMatch and IMatch Anywhere open databases older than 30 days in read-only mode. Always. This is an anti-piracy measure.
Create a new database in IMatch and then use it with your IMatch Anywhere trial version.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook