documentation error in online help

Started by timoteo, December 27, 2020, 10:05:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timoteo

In the online for English, in the section for Stacking where it says "Temporarily Show all Stacked Files", the associate image is a screen cpature that is partially in German. The image shows the text "Show or hide stacked files (Strg+Umschalt+T)". Please replace this screenshot with one from English language version.

Mario

Hi,

when reporting typos or issues with the help, please always use the feedback link available at the bottom of each help page.
This automatically queues your request and I know exactly which of the over 600 pages in the help you refer to.

IMatch is used in over 70 countries.
I'm German and I live and work in Germany.
Keyboard shortcuts displayed by IMatch in menus, toolbars and other features come from language-specific resources.
Special keys like STRG, CTRL, SHIFT, ALT are always displays in the local user interface language (which might be different from the IMatch user interface language), in this case German.
I cannot do every screen shot for every country, sorry.

If you look at this tool tip while using an English Windows version with English keyboard settings, the tool top shows Ctrl+Shift+T and in France, Spain, Russia it will show whatever the name of the CTRL or SHIFT key is in that country.

-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook