Difficulty setting up file viewer preferences

Started by Aubrey, June 16, 2017, 10:45:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aubrey

In IMatch 5 I clicked on an image and then when I hit "enter" file viewer window would show up and I could move through images with arrow keys. This still works fine when I have individual images.
When I have a version stack the "enter" button only steps through the stacked version image.

I have set mouse Double-click Action (CRTL) to open in viewer and this works fine.

Is it possible to change the way the "enter" key interacts with the file viewer so that it will step through different files rather than just versions of the same file.

Thanks,
Aubrey.

Mario

When you select the top of a stack and this is the only selected file, the Viewer opens all files in this stack. This feature has been added some versions ago by popular request.
Check that your settings under Edit > Preferences > Appication: Viewer are as you need them.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

Aubrey

Mario,
Thank you for the tip.
I have set "single selection loads stack or version stack" to "No".
I am now getting the required result.

IMatch has so many great bells and whistle, sometimes it's difficult to find the right combination! So this community is a great source of information.

Thanks,
Aubrey.