Imatch and Touch portal

Started by dkyndt, April 15, 2024, 03:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dkyndt

Hi all, 

I've been using Imatch for a while now, trying it out in different setups. It's got loads of shortcuts, and the recent addition of the command palette has made things even easier.

My memory becomes older as I grow, and the number of programs where I use shortcuts is also growing.
Therefor I am using since a short while Touch portal, to keep everything tidy.

So, I have been looking for a solution,and decided to give Touch Portal a go, and let me tell you, it's been a game-changer. It's like having this customizable macro deck on your phone or tablet. And the best part? It doesn't cost much at all for what it can do.

I have created a macro page for my most commonly used functions.
-Folder actions
-Category actions
-Stars/colors/flags
-toggle views
-file actions
-fixed persons to add to faces in Imatch.

For everybody that wants to extend the capabilities of imatch, without searching about 'where is that button again', I would highly recommend this combination.

The sky is the starting point.

Mario

Do you know about IMatch Favorites?
Especially Automation Favorites, which allow you to perform multiple IMatch actions/tasks/operations with a single mouse-click or keyboard shortcut?

This is an often overlooked feature, but a super time-saver and workflow optimizer.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

Jingo

Also, I can recommend StreamDeck and Loupedeck as hardware options if you like physical controls and tactile feedback... they make using software much easier...