Convert group level keywords to keywords.

Started by Aubrey, September 06, 2021, 02:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aubrey

I have a number if group level keywords within same branch, I want to convert these to keywords.

As far as I can ascertain the only way to do this is to go to each keyword, and change group level to "No"

Is there a way, using "click, shift-click" to select a number of keywords and perform the same operation on all keywords simultaneously?

In my case I have about 20 group keywords to change, so not too difficult, but a shortcut method would be useful.

Aubrey.

Mario

There is no special command for that. And no multi-selection either.
Migrating group level keywords to keywords is something that needs to be done very rarely.
Not worth the effort to change the property panel to allow for and merge multi-selections. This can get quite complicated from a technical perspective.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

Aubrey

Quote from: Mario on September 06, 2021, 04:44:44 PM
There is no special command for that. And no multi-selection either.
Migrating group level keywords to keywords is something that needs to be done very rarely.

OK fine, it's what I thought on reading documentation. Not sure how some keywords got migrated to group, it must have been some fiddling I had done at some point in the past. (Too many great options to play with when setting up how one wants to setup keyword workflow. Luckily easy to modify and propagate  ;) )