Add multiple people at once to an event

Started by Mees Dekker, August 27, 2023, 05:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mees Dekker

I just started to use events. 

Some events were created from a folder with several 100's of pictures. Each of these pictures had already faces assigned, say 2 or 3 persons in each picture. But kets say in the whole event there are about 50 or more persons. 

All these persons are very easily found by clicking on "People in Event" button. But to associate all these persons to this event, one has to click on each person individually, which is timeconsuming and prone to "overlooking/missing" one or more persons.

So my requests:
  • Can we have an easy way to "bulk associate" alle found persons at once to the event?
  • Can we have a possibility to see which persons are (found) in the event, but are not associated to that event?

Mario

Quote from: Mees Dekker on August 27, 2023, 05:06:49 PMCan we have a possibility to see which persons are (found) in the event, but are not associated to that event?
I have already solved that (see release note #2022 for the next release.
IMatch now removes persons already associated with an even from the result list (for both search and Persons in Event).

QuoteCan we have an easy way to "bulk associate" alle found persons at once to the event?
You mean an add/remove all button?
Done.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook