TimeWiz (Trying to change a scanned image)

Started by kiwilink, March 07, 2020, 05:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiwilink

I think I know the answer but I wanted to confirm.  Attached is a picture that I scanned (I have several thousand) and is managed by IMATCH.  I tried to use TimeWiz to set a date and got the attached message (one file skipped).  Is there anyway I can somehow attach a date to these?  I did use Attribute Changer (a 3rd party program) to successfully change the create date and modify date but Mario rightfully cautioned me that this was not a good idea and I don't really want to change these outside of IMATCH.  I thought I should ask if maybe there is a way the new TimeWiz could create a date somehow.   

I just read all of the background questions and answers but I thought maybe with the new 2020 IMATCH maybe there is a way and I am missing it.

Thanks!

Kiwilink

Mario

I have download the attached JPEG and added it to the database.
I had no trouble setting the date and time according to your screen shot with the TimeWiz.

Anything specific you did?
Is this repeatable?

In case the metadata of the file was modified by uploading it, attach it again in ZIPed form.

-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

kiwilink

Mario:

I'm not sure what happened but I had several of these scans and they had no date.  When I read your comment I went back and highlighted several thousand s of these scans and hit SHFT/CNTRL F5 and did a force and all of the dates of these images that had no dates all of a sudden now have dates.  I can't explain it but yes, the TimeWiz is working great!!!

I'm sorry I submitted that image without first forcing an update on it.  I am now going thru my images and checking this.

Thanks you again for your time!

Kiwilink