APP: Simple Image Clipboard

Started by Jingo, July 20, 2019, 08:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jingo

Hi... per a discussion in another thread, I thought I would share an app I created awhile back that does one thing - allows you to paste an image into a frame. 

Pretty basic: 
  1 - select the frame in the App
  2 - Ctrl-V to paste a clipboard image into the frame

Larger images may take a bit to appear so please keep that in mind.  You can click the box to zoom into the image but there is a bug where sometimes you click the image again and don't get the original one back (the zoomed image still appears without the scroll bars).

To use, please unzip the folder into your C:\ProgramData\photools.com\imatch6\webroot\user folder and app should appear!  Per usual, please use at your own risk...

sinus

Thanks, Andy, for this!

I tried it and it works nicely. I will use it and see, if it fits into my "workflow".
Thanks for sharing!  :D

BTW: your Layout for the thumbs looks nice, mine looks also a bit like yours. (for example the key-icon and number of keys)
Best wishes from Switzerland! :-)
Markus

Jingo

Quote from: sinus on July 22, 2019, 09:53:32 AM
Thanks, Andy, for this!

I tried it and it works nicely. I will use it and see, if it fits into my "workflow".
Thanks for sharing!  :D

BTW: your Layout for the thumbs looks nice, mine looks also a bit like yours. (for example the key-icon and number of keys)

Thx Markus - yes, I put a lot of thought and effort into creating the layout for the thumbnails.  You can't see it all that well in that image because the thumbs are small - but on my widescreen monitor when the layout is setup to my workspace, I can fit a lot of info onto those thumbs.  The icons represent some things like does the image have location data (airplane), description (pencil), keywords [and how many] (Key#), etc.  The amazing thing - in the past when I setup similar info (IM 5), the software would really slow down and I couldn't use it... now, IM is so fast - it handles all this with ease!  +1 to Mario!!

Enjoy the App!