File Window Tip Scrolling

Started by Darius1968, June 13, 2019, 08:56:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darius1968

If one for instance, loads the "system-high-res.imfwt" File Window Tip (meant for high DPI monitors) on a 720P display (for readability issues), all of FWT's contents won't fit on screen "out of the box" - some means of scrolling is necessary.  Can this somehow be done? 

Mario

There are no provisions for scrolling in tooltips. What the File Window Tooltip does is already stretching the limits of Windows tooltips to the extreme.
I recommend to custimize your tip to show the info you need into the font size you want. All this has been designed by me to be cusomizable, including the font sizes and fonts used.

The two sample tips I'll include work well for most users. They may not work for you, and then you have all options to customize. You don't need to use all 10 rows, and you can pack more info into each row to reduce the height of the tooltip. Besides, all the info can also be displayed in the Metadata Panel, which supports scroll bars.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook