Difficulty accessing license

Started by Aubrey, December 24, 2018, 11:28:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aubrey

I'm getting the error shown in attached jpg and mesage shown here:

The license type (?) of this license key does match the installed (PRO) edition of IMatch Anywhere.

For example you cannot activate a TEAM license with a PRO edition. Please make sure that the installed software edition and CAL type match.

I've upgraded to PRO from HOME version. I've applied the new license key and clicked activate.

Suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Aubrey.

Dasym

I'm getting the same message trying to upgrade from 2017 to 2019 of iMatch Anywhere Home Plus.

Aubrey

It's not clear:
You've upgraded from 2017 to 2019 of Home
or
You've upgraded from 2017 Home to 2019 PRO?

Aubrey.

Dasym

I've upgraded from iMatch Anywhere Home Plus 2017 to iMatch Anywhere Home Plus 2019.

Mario

This error is displayed when you attempt to use a HOME/PRO/TEAM CAL license with a mismatched Anywhere installation.

Please re-activate your license via the license manager. If you have switched between IMA editions, your old CAL will no longer work.

1. Stop the WebService and close IMatch Anywhere Controller.

2. Move all files with the .PTCAL extension from the folder

C:\ProgramData\photools.com\IMatchAnywhere\IMWS\cals

to another folder.

3. Start WebService Controller and activate your new CAL license.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

Dasym

I've tried that and still get the message:

The license type (?) of this license key does not match the installed (HOME) edition of IMatch Anywhere.

For example, you cannot activate a TEAM license with a PRO edition. Please make sure that the installed software edition and the CAL type match.

Aubrey

me too!
Still same problem, should I uninstall and reinstall. (I've also rebooted PC)
Aubrey.

Mario

Please contact me via support email address and include your order numbers and license keys (for the upgrade purchase).
Do you see your CAL in the customer portal?

I will look into this in a few days.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

Aubrey

Quote from: Mario on December 24, 2018, 02:35:12 PM
Do you see your CAL in the customer portal?

The only thing I see in the Portal is the option to download IMA and IMatch, together with info on license keys for each.

Quote from: Mario on December 24, 2018, 02:35:12 PM
I will look into this in a few days.

Absolutely no rush. Enjoy Christmas and we'll look at it after the holidays.
You have certainly earned a well deserved break

Aubrey.

Dasym

I followed the instructions in the License Manager for manual activation and it has worked. All OK now, thanks  :)

Jingo

Yes.. same error here when I did it but the manual method is what I used to configure and allow it to work.

Frank

Manually activation works also for me.
I have posted before the same issue within an other post.

Frank