Schreibfehler im der Hilfe 'Filters'

Started by HaWo, August 08, 2013, 06:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HaWo

Schreibfehler in der Hilfe 'Filters'

Gemeldeter Fehler ist in build 106 noch vorhanden.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Hans-Wolfgang

Mario

In general, the keyboard shortcuts in the help are for users using the English language version of IMatch. It can thus happen that the keyboard shortcuts in the help do not match the keyboard chosen by the translator for a given user interface language. We try to keep the same shortcuts, but there may be differences.

In this case you were correct and I have changed the short cut name in the help file.

Note: It is very much preferable to use the official way to report problems, typos or omissions via the Feedback Link available at the bottom of each help page. This link not only sends me your comment, but also the exact help page you are referring to - there are hundreds of pages and figuring out which page you mean from a screen shot takes longer than fixing the typo  ;)
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

HaWo

QuoteNote: It is very much preferable to use the official way to report problems, typos or omissions via the Feedback Link available at the bottom of each help page.

I understand. But so I did it befor. I will make it in the future. 
Hans-Wolfgang