Windows 10 IMatch working fine!

Started by Aubrey, July 27, 2015, 11:20:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aubrey

Switched on my PC this morning and it looks like my pre release Windows 10 has been automatically upgraded to commercial version, I had to wait about 20 minutes while upgrade was being perfromed. See attached jpg.

IMatch 5 appears to be running fine.

It appears that one can adjust the size of the text in the toolbar of IMatch (toobar option) and also the size of the font for the folders from Windows 10, by using the display option (display), I have changed from the default of 9 pt to 11pt on my display.

Aubrey.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Mario

Thanks for the feedback. Windows 10 is rolled out in waves over the next couple of months (depending no the ring).

In general, IMatch's font sizes are based on the sizes of standardized Windows elements, e.g. the menu font, icon fonts, caption fonts and so on. This way IMatch automatically adapts to changes you make to your system-wide or per-user screen layouts and measurements.

In addition, font sizes for panels where you usually input a lot of text, e.g. the Metadata and Keyword panel or the Attributes panel, can be customized independently. Many users prefer here a larger font, for less eye strain.

IMatch uses the screen size and DPI settings to determine the standard size for toolbar icons, tree icons etc. You can change these defaults in the IMatch Application settings (Edit > Preferences > Application: User Interface). You can also change the size of the IMatch menus and other things.

See also this article in the IMatch knowledge base for more info: Configuring IMatch For High-DPI Screens And For Easier Reading
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook