How to restore Files with pending Metadata Write-back

Started by pajaro, May 18, 2014, 10:23:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pajaro

By accident I removed the "Files with pending Metadata Write-back" filter from the Filter panel and now I am not able to find out how to restore it. Could someone help me with this?

Thanks,

Pavel.

Mario

That's one of the sample filers I ship with IMatch.

To re-create it just show the "File Properties" filter, enable the "hide files with pending metadata write-back" and check the "Invert Filter" option.

Alternatively, use the Collection Filter. + the "Pending Write-back" and invert.
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

pajaro

Quote from: Mario on May 18, 2014, 11:52:33 AM
That's one of the sample filers I ship with IMatch.

To re-create it just show the "File Properties" filter, enable the "hide files with pending metadata write-back" and check the "Invert Filter" option.

Alternatively, use the Collection Filter. + the "Pending Write-back"
Quoteand invert
It is without "invert"  isn't it?

Thanks a lot, both options work nicely. But is there a way how to again display the filter in the Filter Manager window (as in the attached image)? I tried to re-install IMatch but it did not help.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Mario

Set the filter as I suggested and then just save it under any name you like. It then shows up in the filter manager. See the Filter Panel help topic for details.

IMatch creates the default filters only once, when a user has no settings database. There is no "recover".
-- Mario
IMatch Developer
Forum Administrator
http://www.photools.com  -  Contact & Support - Follow me on 𝕏 - Like photools.com on Facebook

pajaro

Quote from: Mario on May 18, 2014, 12:19:23 PM
Set the filter as I suggested and then just save it under any name you like. It then shows up in the filter manager. See the Filter Panel help topic for details.

IMatch creates the default filters only once, when a user has no settings database. There is no "recover".

Thanks a million, its back  :).