Modify separator for displaying several "leaf" keywords in Thumb layout

Started by moviemaker445, April 01, 2023, 02:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moviemaker445

I have been using Jingo's excellent suggestion for displaying only the 'leaf' keyword in Thumbs in the file window. (a copy of his Thumb display is shown)

IMatch2021x64_L1HpedC6h1.png

When an image has several keywords they are shown with a ";" separating them.

As I have opted to make my keywords (mostly) lower case, the very slender ';' makes it difficult to distinguish between the keyword 'leafs'.

Is it possible to modify his custom layout command -

{File.Categories|filter:@Keywords;level:leaf}

to add a space before and after the ';' character?
(or is it possible to change the ';' for another character?)

sinus

Without looking deeper into this, I guess, you could use this:

{File.Categories|filter:@Keywords;level:leaf;replace:~;==, }
You can do a lot with replace / pereplace. If you look, what is here replaced with what, I am sure, you see the system and you can change yourself, what you want.

BTW: you have nice layout for your thumbs, congrats! :)
Best wishes from Switzerland! :-)
Markus

Jingo

Thx Marcus.. I'm glad you like the thumbnail layout - I've been using that same layout for many years now.. 

You are correct about the prereplace.. that is how I get the "on/off" version of the thumbnail icons to appear:

{File.MetadataModified|is:No,XXX,YYY;pereplace:XXX==<Image Source='C:\ProgramData\photools.com\imatch6\webroot\user\icons\ModifyBW.png'/>;pereplace:YYY==<Image Source='C:\ProgramData\photools.com\imatch6\webroot\user\icons\Modify.png'/>} {File.MD.Composite\MWG-Location\Location\0|hasValue:XXX;default:<Image Source='C:\ProgramData\photools.com\imatch6\webroot\user\icons\Earth-BW.png'/>;pereplace:XXX==<Image Source='C:\ProgramData\photools.com\imatch6\webroot\user\icons\Earth.png'/>} {File.MD.XMP::dc\description\Description\0|hasValue:XXX;default:<Image Source='C:\ProgramData\photools.com\imatch6\webroot\user\Icons\NotesBW-1.png'/>;pereplace:XXX==<Image Source='C:\ProgramData\photools.com\imatch6\webroot\user\icons\Notes.png'/>} {File.Flag|hasValue:XXX;default:<Image Source='C:\ProgramData\photools.com\imatch6\webroot\user\Icons\FlagBW-1.png'/>;pereplace:XXX==<Image Source='C:\ProgramData\photools.com\imatch6\webroot\user\icons\Flag.png'/>} {File.MD.XMP::iptcExt\PersonInImage\PersonInImage\0|hasValue:XXX;default:<Image Source='C:\ProgramData\photools.com\imatch6\webroot\user\icons\PeopleBW.png'/>;pereplace:XXX==<Image Source='C:\ProgramData\photools.com\imatch6\webroot\user\icons\People.png'/>}<Run FontWeight='Bold' FontSize='10pt'>{File.Persons.Tag|count:true}</Run>  {File.MD.XMP::dc\title\Title\0|hasValue:XXX;default:<Image Source='C:\ProgramData\photools.com\imatch6\webroot\user\Icons\CommentBW-1.png'/>;pereplace:XXX==<Image Source='C:\ProgramData\photools.com\imatch6\webroot\user\icons\Comment.png'/>} {File.MD.hierarchicalkeywords|hasValue:XXX;default:<Image Source='C:\ProgramData\photools.com\imatch6\webroot\user\icons\KeyBW-1.png'/>;pereplace:XXX==<Image Source='C:\ProgramData\photools.com\imatch6\webroot\user\icons\Key.png'/>}<Run FontWeight='Bold' FontSize='10pt'>{File.MD.hierarchicalkeywords|count:true}</Run> {File.MD.XMP::xmp\Rating\Rating\0|hasValue:XXX;default:<Image Source='C:\ProgramData\photools.com\imatch6\webroot\user\icons\RedStarBW-1.png'/>;pereplace:XXX==<Image Source='C:\ProgramData\photools.com\imatch6\webroot\user\icons\RedStar.png'/>}<Run FontWeight='Bold' FontSize='10pt'>{File.MD.XMP::xmp\Rating\Rating\0|default:0;hasvalue:{File.MD.XMP::xmp\Rating\Rating\0|cast:int}}</Run> {File.Dot|is:Green,YYY,XXX;pereplace:XXX==<Image Source='C:\ProgramData\photools.com\imatch6\webroot\user\icons\Good markBW.png'/>;pereplace:YYY==<Image Source='C:\ProgramData\photools.com\imatch6\webroot\user\icons\Good mark.png'/>}