- PC with a Pentium-1 GHz or higher processor (or compatible)
- Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 3, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or later (both 32 and 64 bit supported)
- 1 GB RAM
- Hard disk space: 60 MB for the IMatch software and accompanying files, several free gigabytes for the IMatch database and cache files
- 1024 x 600 screen resolution minimum
- Compatible Mouse or other pointing device
For larger databases with 100,000 or more images, 2GB RAM and a hard disk with at least 50 GB suggested.
RAW Format support via Windows WIC
In order to support certain camera RAW formats (e.g. Nikon, Canon, Olympus) IMatch relies on the installed RAW codec (WIC codec) from the camera vendor.
Please visit the web site of your camera vendor for the most recent version of their codec and install them as explained on the camera vendor’s web site.
In IMatch, go to Options menu > Preferences > File Format Preferences and check that support for WIC is enabled (default) and that the file extension used by the file format of your camera is in the list.
Please see this Know-how article for more information about Windows WIC codecs.